[NEohioPAL] Final Mamai Matinee on Sunday, August 28th! Register your child today!

Christine McBurney via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Aug 17 02:25:04 PDT 2016

NEW! Mamai Youth Outreach

~ Mamai Matinee

Co-Founder Wendy Kriss returns to staff as Mamai’s first Education
Associate. She will steer the new Mamai Matinee program conceived by
Co-Founder Derdriu Ring, which invites children ages 5-7 to an
interactive workshop full of storytelling, movement, music and visual
artwork with new friends.

Register your child for a drama workshop in our building while you
enjoy Mamai’s Sunday 2:30pm matinee performance! (1) adult admission
included with each child registration fee. Wendy Kriss & guest
teaching artists Khaki Hermann, Tim Keo or Katelyn Cornelius will
entertain, enrich, and enliven your child, and send them home with an
arts experience & gained skills.

This project is supported in part by the residents of Cuyahoga County
through a public grant from Cuyahoga Arts & Culture.

*Photos of our previous Mamai Matinees here
<https://www.facebook.com/MamaiTheatreCo/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1135427003195960>!*

The Woman Hater - August 28th

Register here <http://www.mamaitheatreco.org/#!youth-outreach/cqdu>!