[NEohioPAL] Correction: Join us for BIG The Musical This weekend!

The Cassidy Theatre via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Aug 18 08:39:54 PDT 2016

Join us at The Casisdy Theatre this weekend for some  "FUN"

*Big, The Musical August 12th and will run through Sunday August 28th!*

*Performance Dates: *August 12-28, 2016

*Performance Times:* Fridays and Saturdays at 8:00 pm, Sundays at 3:00 pm.

Tickets: $20 Adults, $15 Students and Seniors

Book by John Weidman, Music by David Shire, Lyrics by Richard Maltby, Jr.

Based on the Twentieth Century Fox film *Big*, written by Gary Ross and
Anne Spielberg

Based on the classic 1987 motion picture, *Big, The Musical* follows Josh
who is sick of being an awkward kid. He makes a wish to become "big", and
to his shock, his wish is granted. Josh is forced to do "adult" things like
get a job and a girlfriend. In the end he discovers there's much more to
being an adult than he's bargained for. He learns we must all grow up at
our own pace, in our own time. This show is sure to be a “Fun” time for
kids of all ages!

The show features direction and vocal direction by Mike Caraffi, music
direction by Heidi Herczeg, and choreography by Melanie Leibold. The
multigenerational cast includes Sheila Fitzpatrick, Charlie Ligus, Robert
Kowalewski, Melanie Hauer, Ravhel Pavloski, Alex Hofferth, and many more.

Call the Box Office at (440) 842-4600 for more information. Don’t miss the
rest of our 2016 season, or upcoming fall youth theatre classes. Check out
our website www.cassidytheatre.com  or call the box office to order gift
cards, ask about youth theatre classes or to purchase tickets.

The Cassidy Theatre is supported in part by the residents of Cuyahoga
County through a public grant from Cuyahoga Arts & Culture.

The Cassidy Theatre is located at 6200 Pearl Rd. Parma Heights, OH 44130.
In the Greenbrier Commons.