[NEohioPAL] Now Accepting Applications for 'College Audition Prep' Intensive w/ Head of Drama @ Carnegie Mellon University + More! [CLEVELAND MUSICAL THEATRE]

CMT Public Relations via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Aug 18 12:27:35 PDT 2016

CLEVELAND MUSICAL THEATRE'S
*COLLEGE AUDITION PREP INTENSIVE*
OCT 8-9, 2016 · TRI-C EASTERN CAMPUS

Auditioning for college musical theater programs? We will make your college
musical theater dreams become a reality! At our intensive, you'll receive
the rare opportunity to audition for the top musical theatre programs in
the country and receive personalized feedback BEFORE your real college
auditions!

Students will prepare their college audition material with professional
audition coaches in "*Acting Your Song*," "*Monologue Coaching*," "*Vocal
Technique*," and receive comprehensive information on the college audition
process in a *3-hour info session with the nation's leading college
audition expert*.

On the final day, *students will have the rare opportunity to privately
audition for the musical theatre chairs* of the best college musical
theatre programs in the country and receive personalized feedback on their
auditions, including *Barbara Mackenzie-Wood *(*Head of Drama @ Carnegie
Mellon University*) and more TBA!

Faculty includes *college audition coach guru and author of the college
audition guide "I Got In!,*" *Mary Anna Dennard*, *Broadway actress
and Founder/CEO of Making It On Broadway*, *Jodie Langel*, and more.

ALL of our rising high school grads from the past intensive were accepted
into a college musical theatre program. "*The college audition prep
intensive was a major key in helping me get accepted into my dream school*,"
says student *Lauryn Hobbs.*

"*Not only did I get very personal coaching that made sure my pieces were
tight, but I also received feedback from actual college reps that I
auditioned for later on. ALL of which when I came in to audition in person
remembered me from the intensive which immediately made me feel at ease in
the audition room.*"

Lauryn auditioned for *Mark Madama*, *Associate Professor of Theatre at the
University of Michigan*, at last year's college audition prep
intensive and *SHE
GOT IN!* Lauryn will begin pursuing a BFA in musical theatre this year at
the University of Michigan.

*READY TO APPLY?*

*WHEN?* Intensive runs Oct. 8 (9 a.m.-9 p.m.; breaks for lunch & dinner)
and Oct. 9 (9 a.m.-6 p.m.; break for lunch)

*WHERE?* Cleveland Musical Theatre, Tri-C Eastern Campus, 4250 Richmond
Rd., Cleveland, OH.

*TUITION:* Two payments of $250

*HOW TO APPLY:* Please fill out the short and free application here:
http://bit.ly/2a5dOTj
<http://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=http%3A%2F%2Fbit.ly%2F2a5dOTj&h=tAQEkESQC&enc=AZPlnPTurrwRzFgOdyAZLLnsVMMbt4RAbYhFIfPoCuZc08JUuWRVVExrxb1orCdGbT4&s=1>

*APPLICATION DEADLINE:* Sept. 17, 2016.
*LATECOMERS APPLICATION DEADLINE:* Oct. 1, 2016*
**We cannot guarantee that applications submitted by this deadline will be
considered.*

*QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS? *E-mail us at Info at ClevelandMusicalTheatre.com!