[NEohioPAL] Seeking 500 likes for Election 2020 to create movie jobs in Cleveland

alexpmichaels@prelude2cinema.com via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Aug 19 05:47:44 PDT 2016

Election 2016 proves we have serious issues and the race for President is just another Reality Show. It is time for Election 2020.
If we can reach over 500 likes by Monday, we will launch our Indiegogo campaign. Fictional Senator Nicholas J. Ferris  will create Real Jobs in the key state of Ohio and Address Real Issues of rape, human trafficking and the growing divide between the police and the community. We don't care who you support in 2016, all are welcome to join Election 2020. Find out more at our Facebook page and Help spread the word.
https://facebook.com/SenNicholasJFerris/