[NEohioPAL] COSTUMER NEEDED- BTOTS - LION, WITCH, WARDROBE - Marc Moritz, DIR.

Marc Moritz via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Aug 19 18:07:39 PDT 2016

Hey All ...

I am Directing :

*LION, THE WITCH, AND THE WARDROBE at BTOTS!*

I am seeking a *Costume Designer* with a penchant for Fantasy/Magical kind
of style .

Email me Directly : *marcmoritz at gmail.com <marcmoritz at gmail.com>*

COMPETITIVE PAY!

Brecksville Theater on the Square is doing its rendition of the C. S. Lewis
famous story THE LION, THE WITCH, AND THE WARDROBE! We are looking for an
experienced costumer to design, build, and maintain costumes for 20
actors.  Please see the following details:

Time: Can start August 20 or vicinity. Tech week is September 25th-29th.
Must be available or have assistant available for shows Sep. 30-Oct 2, Oct
7-9, and Oct 14-15.

COMPETITIVE PAY

Other Details: Youth and adult production.

Added Value:
*Marc Moritz* is an esteemed director in the local community and has
studied in Chicago and New York. His mission for this show is to provide
all participating with the opportunity to learn more about and explore
further their individual love and creativity for performing arts.

Hope to hear from you.