[NEohioPAL] Prelude2Cinema is launching an Indiegogo campaign for Election 2020- short videos needed

alexpmichaels@prelude2cinema.com via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Aug 22 09:20:08 PDT 2016

Prelude2Cinema is launching an Indiegogo campaign for Election 2020 and "Senator Nicholas J. Ferris" that will launch this week but we need your support. Please join our Facebook page and shoot a short (no more than 3 minutes) video. Any format is okay. Just include a link or email clip to election at makeferrisrun.com

Answer these questions in the video
Who you are?
Say as much as you want here
What you think of the current election? Please be honest and passionate but keep it clean.
Why you support Election 2020?
Note: This is a Fictional Presidential Campaign to raise funds for a movie that will create real jobs and address issues of rape, human trafficking and the growing divide between the police and the community.

Prelude2Cinema  will be using the clips to promote the campaign so by sending us a clip, you are giving us permission to use it.

Prelude2Cinema  will select the best videos for the campaign. Since we are still casting, we will also consider talent for the movie.

If you have any questions, please contact us.

We will also need a "campaign manager" and volunteers to promote the campaign.

For more Info  www.makeferrisrun.com
Make certain to join our Facebook page. If you have joined, then please share.

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels
Cleveland Cinema Czar
http://clevelandcinemaczar.com

Studio Chief at Prelude2Cinema
"Subtle, Honest, Entertaining, Advertisement."
http://www.prelude2cinema.com