[NEohioPAL] Rubber City Shakespeare Season Auditions. PAID.

Chris Simmons via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Aug 25 00:28:03 PDT 2016

Rubber City Shakespeare Company is holding second round and call back
season auditions for its 2016/2017 season on August 27th from 11:00am-5:00pm.
The 2016/2017 season includes *The Tempest, A Christmas Carol, Cymbeline,
Julius Caesar*, and* Lear*.

Select roles are still available. See Breakdown on our website for
available roles. We are casting non-equity actors who will receive a
stipend.

Rehearsals are generally Sunday through Thursday from 6:30-10pm with the
exception of tech week which rehearsals run 6:30-11pm with a double run the
Sunday before we open. Shows are Thursdaythrough Saturday at 7:30pm and
Sunday's at 2:00pm. *Carol* will have two Saturday matinees at2:00pm.

All actors are asked to bring a headshot and resume and prepare a short
classical monologue (10-15 lines) and be prepared to read from the scripts
for the upcoming season.

If you have already Auditioned this season, please just come prepared to
read cold reads.

Sign up for an audition at www.rubbercityshakes.com/auditions

--
*Chris Simmons*