[NEohioPAL] Short Horror Film - Synesthesia

Tom Loveman via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Aug 25 20:07:03 PDT 2016

Greetings from Hollywood!

“Synesthesia,” the short horror film I wrote and produced this spring, was just honored with a screening as an official selection of the Nightpiece International Film Festival, part of the Edinburgh Fringe 2016 art festival in Edinburgh, Scotland.

You can learn more about the film and watch the trailer at http://www.synesthesiafilm.com <http://www.synesthesiafilm.com/>.

Due to film festival restrictions, the entire film cannot be screened publicly online in it’s entirety yet. I will share it with you once we’ve cleared the festival circuit and/or hopefully we can get it screened in Cleveland at a festival in the near future.

Just want to add, that I miss Cleveland a lot. Appreciate how great you have it there.

Thanks,

Tom Loveman
_______________________________
Tom Loveman