[NEohioPAL] Looking for Male Superhero Performers

The SPE via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Aug 28 09:51:24 PDT 2016

Spectacular Party Entertainment Inc. is looking for male performers who
resemble superheroes such as Captain America, Batman, and Superman. We are
based in Mentor, OH. with events all over the Northeast Ohio area. We offer
character performers for family friendly events and birthday parties.

We are currently looking to offer Male heroes.
If you are interested in joining our team, please fill out our online form
here: http://www.speparty.com/#!join-our-team/o2yt3

We ask that you have reliable transportation, weekend availability, and no
viable tattoos.

Thank you!

Branden Schossler, Director of Operations
*Spectacular Party Entertainment Inc.*
*(216) 512-0SPE, www.speparty.com <http://www.speparty.com/>*

* <https://www.facebook.com/speparty/>*
<http://speparty.com>