[NEohioPAL] Seeking Actors for Senator Ferris

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Aug 29 06:12:17 PDT 2016

Regardless of where you stand, politically, this election has been a game changer. You couldn't make this stuff up. Prelude2Cinema is about to launch an Indiegogo campaign to fund a new movie. It has a political slant so we are using a Fictional Presidential candidate to promote the movie. We need to bring aboard some actors ASAP as supporters for online and real world promotion. If you are interested, please contact me. The campaign launches September 5th, 2016. https://www.facebook.com/SenNicholasJFerris/

Sincerely,
Alex P. Michaels
Cleveland Cinema Czar/ Studio Chief
Prelude2Cinema, Inc.
http://www.prelude2cinema.com
Join our Crusade to Create a Cinema Industry