[NEohioPAL] Casting call for local performers

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Aug 29 08:43:20 PDT 2016

Fusion Marketing Group is looking to expand our talent base for fall/winter appearances. Performers do not need to have professional dance experience, but a dance background is preferred. The majority of our live shows and events are based in Northeast Ohio, but we perform nationwide. A flexible schedule is appreciated. Past appearances have included Downtown Cleveland's Winterfest Celebration, First Night Columbus, Boo at the Zoo, the Rock Hall Induction Ceremony festivities and more. The audition will take place from 4-6 p.m. Aug. 31. To schedule your time, please contact Jami Kinton,jami at fusionmarketinggrp.com with your headshot (does not need to be professional), resume and contact information.*Must be 18 or older.