[NEohioPAL] Register for Fall Youth Theatre Arts Classes today!

TCT Intern via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Aug 29 10:36:19 PDT 2016

We're so glad to see that families took advantage of our Early Bird class
registration special! Although the Early Bird may have flown, you can still
register HERE for TCT's Fall 2016 Saturday morning Youth Theatre Arts
Classes!

http://talespinnerchildrenstheatre.org/education/register.htm

Clases are September 17th - November 12th (no classes October 15th due to
Harlequinade 2016)

Through puppets, music, movement, improvisation, story-telling and acting,
students develop communication skills, teamwork, confidence, and creative
expression. Each session culminates with a student-created presentation for
family and friends that gives kids a taste of what goes into producing and
performing a show.

Pre-School (ages 3-5)
Saturdays 10-11am

Kids (ages 6-10) & Early Teens (ages 11-14)
Saturdays 10am-noon

Email Director of Education Katelyn Cornelius at
kr.talespinnerchildrenstheatre at gmail.com and find out more about ages,
times, price and more!

Marketing and Box Office
Talespinner Children's Theatre

*Registration now open for TCT's Summer Mask and Puppet Camps, running **June
20th - June 24th*

*Next on the TCT main stage:*
*The Crocodile, The Cobra, and the Girl Down the Well*
June 4th - 26th, 2016

For tickets and more information, visit us on the web at
talespinnerchildrenstheatre.org
or call 216.264.9680