[NEohioPAL] Musical Theatre Dance Combo Classes Ages 8 through Adult

Amy Hanratty via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Aug 29 20:25:08 PDT 2016

REGISTER NOW…

Musical Theatre DanceCombo Class W/ Jim Becker

Warm-up: Ballet, Jazz, and contemporary movement fundamentals includingfoot progressions, stretches stability and core strengthening work. Barre: we follow ABTcurriculum at the barre. From plies to grande battlements, barre work helps toachieve a dancer's highest potential and quality of movement with eachstep performed in other genres of dance. Jazz: classic jazz technique includingturns, leaps, jumps, traveling and choreographic phrases. *Tap: incorporated depending on the level of the class. Choreography: we bring it all togetherwith an actual dance, helping the dancer to explore movement as it relates totelling the story and entertaining the audience. *Showcase for parents andfriends last half of each session!

Fall Session I ...

Sundays – 8 weeks from 9/4through 10/30 *No class on 10/9

Time: 12:00-1:00p.m.

Ages: 14 -Adult

Location: Above the Barre, 1450 BagleyRd. Berea, 44017

Cost: 179.00

Fall Session I ...

Sundays – 8 weeks from 9/4through 10/30 *No class on 10/9

Time: 1:00-2:00p.m.

Ages: 8-13

Location: Above the Barre, 1450 BagleyRd. Berea, 44017

Cost: 179.00

Voice Variations

|   |
| Voice VariationsVoice Variations, acting, performance techniques, theatre, dance, and audition prep. Directing, management, movie, film, casting, master classes, & intensives. |
|  |
| View on www.voice-variations.com | Preview by Yahoo |
|  |
|   |