[NEohioPAL] IMPROV DROP - INS RETURN! THIS SATURDAY! Marc Moritz, MFA, AEA , Master Teacher

Marc Moritz via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Aug 29 16:13:01 PDT 2016

*Our wildly successful **IMPROV DROP- IN CLASSES!   ** RETURN!*

*THIS Saturday! September 3 *

Offering *Weekly IMPROV Drop-In Classes* for those with a Fear of
Commitment!

*SIX WEEKS.*

*TONS OF SKILLS.*

*WHO*: Instructor: *Marc Moritz , MFA, Master Teacher,*

*Second City, ImprovOlympic -Trained*

*WHERE: Idea Center – Playhouse Square - 1375 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH
44115*

*WHEN: Saturdays / 11am-12:30pm*

* DATES: September 3, 10, 17, 24 & October 1, 8*

*COST: $10.00/Class - (Take one. Take 'em all!)*

*These Drop-In Classes focus on the basics of performance improvisation.
Topics covered include: agreement (“yes and”); active listening; using the
environment; basic narrative skills; understanding stage status; and making
your fellow improviser look good. Students learn how to initiate scenes,
build upon their scene partners' offers, and create scenes with a solid
foundation.*

*SATURDAY , SEPTEMBER 3 IMPROV TOOLBOX*
Addresses Basic Improv Principles. Rules, Terminology, Listening, Truth,
and other Basics. Perfect for Beginners or those needing a refresher.

*SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 10*
*GAMES! GAMES! GAMES!*

Learn and Play Improv Games/Structures. Every Improviser needs an arsenal
of these.

*SATURDAY, **SEPTEMBER 17*
*BUILDING CHARACTER*

All solid Improv work is grounded in strong Character work. Learn to deepen
and heighten those choices.

*SATURDAY, **SEPTEMBER 24*
*WHERE AM I? - ENVIRONMENTS & OBJECT WORK*

The foundation of honest Improv Scene Work. We will address the importance
of creating specific "wheres".

*SATURDAY, OCTOBER 1*

*WALKING & TALKING - SCENE WORK STRATEGIES*

We dive into the elements of 2-Person Scenes and avoiding the "Talking
Heads" Syndrome.

*SATURDAY, OCTOBER 8*
*PUTTING IT TOGETHER - SCENE BY SCENE - LONG-FORM *

Fully-Integrated, Connected, Scenes. A great culmination in the work.

*FOR FURTHER INFO/QUESTIONS....*

*CONTACT: MARC MORITZ *

  *marcmoritz at gmail.com* <marcmoritz at gmail.com>

Visit us on FB: