[NEohioPAL] Weathervane Playhouse is now offering an Adult Dance Class

Sarah Bailey via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Sep 1 14:27:30 PDT 2016

Broadway Bodies
Teen/Adult Dance Class
September 17th-November 19th
(No class on October 22nd)
Saturdays from 10:30 AM-11:30 AM
Weathervane Playhouse
1301 Weathervane Lane * Akron, Oh 44313
weathervaneplayhouse.com

5678--time to get in shape! Do you love musical theater and you want to have fun exercising? Then I have the perfect class for you. Prepare " to get footloose" and of course "you can't stop the beat" in this adult dance class. Our instructor will teach you choreography, help you gain flexibility and get in shape all while dancing in  " A Chorus Line." Whether you want to nail that next dance call or just have fun moving and grooving, this class will be a rollicking good time.  Our instructor will cover a variety of different choreography styles and will be challenging you with an exciting choreographed routine.

Don't want to commit to the entire 9 weeks-no problem, you can chose to pay $11 per class or enroll for the entire 9 weeks for $90.

Call 330-836-2626 or register on-line today!! weathervaneplayhouse.com/adults<http://weathervaneplayhouse.com/adults>

Sarah Bailey
Director of Education and Resident Director
Weathervane Playhouse
330-836-2626 Ext. 35
sbailey at weathervaneplayhouse.com<mailto:sbailey at weathervaneplayhouse.com>