[NEohioPAL] September Line up!

ALANDA SALES via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Sep 2 18:59:57 PDT 2016

*The Kultivation Theater is a place where you can come hang out and feel
free to let your creative juices flow! We are in the process of creating
The Kultivation Arts Group, which is a hub/ Guild of creative people who
want to work together on collaborative projects to help create and generate
lucrative opportunities to express all mediums of art as a whole. Please
feel free to contact myself Alanda Sales Theater Director and or Lee Greene
Owner/ Operator to book your special event, whatever it is we are more than
willing to work together to make your dream a reality!  Please follow our
posts as we will add to the calendar of events as well as goods and
services that we are providing! I am honored to be amongst you all and pray
that we will surpass our creative goals and aspirations!*

* August/September Lineup*

*Upcoming events are as follows Open Mic Sunday:*

*Live music & Poetry and fun*

*$5.00 Admission*

*Every Sunday 8:00pm-11pm*

* 216 And Park*

*Every Thursday 9pm until*

*$10.00 Admission*

* A Live webcast where the Internet intertwines with a live audience
participation.*

*Alanda Sales ( Mz.Lynn) Kultivation Theater Director (2160 450-9007*

*Lee Greene ( Momma Lee)*

*Kultivation Theater Owner/Operator **(216) 673-3993*