[NEohioPAL] WORLD PREMIERE of THE BLOODLESS JUNGLE @ Ensemble!

Ensemble Theatre via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Sep 2 16:32:33 PDT 2016

*PRESS RELEASE: FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE*

Contact: *tickets at ensemble-theatre.org <tickets at ensemble-theatre.org>*
Phone: *216-202-0938*

*Ensemble Theatre's 2016-2017 Season: THE CLEVELAND TICKET*

*ENSEMBLE THEATRE *opens its *2016-2017 TheatreCLE Season!*

The PlayGround Theatre's THEATRECLE season kicks off with the *WORLD
PREMIERE* of :
*THE BLOODLESS JUNGLE*
by *Peter Lawson Jones   *
directed by* Terrence Spivey*

*SEPTEMBER 15th-OCTOBER 2nd.*
Thursdays-Saturdays* @8pm.  *Sundays *@2pm. *
*Please note: September 16th, September 24th and October 2nd are SOLD OUT. *
*ALL TICKETS ARE $15*.  *(Group discounts available)  *

The play tells the story of State Senator Ethan St. John, a rising
political star who is running for a pivotal seat in Congress. In the midst
of the campaign, his best friend from high school is accused of a serious
crime and St. John is faced with a daunting choice: does he abandon his
friend, whom he believes may be innocent, and focus on winning the
election, or risk jeopardizing the campaign by supporting his friend? The
play centers around the decision he makes and the consequences.

With an *AMAZING* Cast of *CLEVELAND* Actors:
*Robert Hunter* as Ethan St. John
*Eva Rodriguez *as Sydney St. John
*Greg White* as H. Henderson Hill
*Miranda Scholl* as Laura Larkin
*Dean Coutris* as Cyrus Templeton
*Anthony Lanier *as Malik Washington
*LaShawn Little* as J.J Stiles
*Santino Montanez* as Tio Villanueva

*Stage Manager:* Eva Nel Brettrager
*Set Design/TD:* Stephen Vasse-Hansell & August Scarpelli
*Resident Lighting Desinger:* Bryanna Bauman
*Resident Costumer:* Meg Parish

For Tickets Call: *216.202.0938*  |  Email: *tickets at ensemble-theatre.org
<tickets at ensemble-theatre.org>*
To purchase tickets online*: www.ensembletheatreCLE.org
<http://www.ensembletheatreCLE.org>*

*Opening night reception on the 15th!  Delicious chocolate covered
strawberries! *
*Don't miss out on being a part of this WORLD PREMIERE PLAY!*
*Talkbacks To Be **Announced!  *

*We look forward to seeing you in our audience!  *

--
*Information*
info at ensemble-theatre.org
2843 Washington Blvd.  Cleveland Hts., OH 441118
216-321-2930/216-202-0938
*www.ensembletheatrecle.org <http://www.ensembletheatrecle.org>*