[NEohioPAL] Special Needs Modeling Camp!

Barb via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Sep 10 13:18:06 PDT 2016

Barbara Stitzer Photography and Dream Team Models present the second year of our wildly successful Special Needs Modeling Camp, Every Child is Beautiful!! Agency models take mildly to moderately disabled tween and teen girls under their wings, hair and makeup are applied, there is a costume closet available for those who would like to try on clothes and Model them on our studio, and then we shoot!

Camp is November 6th, 2-5 and includes hair, makeup, a lot of shooting, and a special one of a kind app for your mobile device thAt has five of your favorite pictures. Additional pictures are available for purchase.

Camp is extremely limited, so make your reservations today by replying to this message at barb at barbstitzer.com or calling Barb at 330.714.6261. Models should be able to make their way downstairs, and not be afraid of dimly lit spaces or flashing lights. For more information, go to http://www.barbstitzer.com and click on the dream team models tab!

All my best,
Barb
Barbara Stitzer
330.714.6261