[NEohioPAL] The Breen Center for the Performing Arts 2016-2017 Season

Tobias Peltier via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Sep 6 12:13:54 PDT 2016

The Breen Center for the Performing Arts is looking for a Master Carpenter
and casual crew members for the 2016-2017 events season. These are
part-time casual positions with a pay rate at $16.00 an hour. We are
Cleveland's premier performance arts center and we want your skills. Please
send resumes to Tobias Peltier, Technical Director at tpeltier at ignatius.edu.

*Tobias Peltier*
*Technical Director*
*The Breen Center for the Performing Arts*
*Technical Director- Saint Ignatius Broadcasting Network*

P: 216 634 8839
C: 805 290 2178
tpeltier at ignatius.edu
www.ignatius.edu