[NEohioPAL] Cast needed for small DIY independent movie

Katarina Popovic via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Sep 7 21:58:12 PDT 2016

Looking for people/actors interested in doing a short, diy project

All colors and sexes needed

There are currently ten parts available of the cast of twelve: seven women, and four men (cis or trans)

I cannot pay anyone but the time commitment would be small and it will become  a short, quirky  feminist film called "Gals and Dolts" dealing with how language is used in our society

If you are interested in feminist politics, this is the ticket for you!

If you are interested in playing a role, please email me: renihedgeway at yahoo.com for more information

Only serious interest please

Sent from my iPhone