[NEohioPAL] WHAT I DID LAST SUMMER (9/23-10/16) - Tickets on sale at Clague Playhouse

Kate Klotzbach (Performing Arts Writer) via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Sep 9 08:35:56 PDT 2016

"WHAT I DID LAST SUMMER"September 23 to October 16, 2016Tickets now on sale at Clague Playhouse Clague Playhouse’s 89thseason opener is A. R. Gurney’s “What IDid Last Summer,” directed by Ron Newell. Running September 23 to October16, 2016, this will be the first full production to take place in the spacesince the Theatre seating has been refurbished, among other improvements.  This nostalgic coming ofage drama takes place during summer vacation time on the shores of Lake Erie in1945, near the end of World War II. When a rebellious 14-year-old meets abohemian painter, a showdown happens that leaves the characters contemplatinglife, love, familial bonds, philosophical ideas, and how we get along with eachother when we don’t agree. The cast includesBernice Bolek, Kristin Brosky, Alex Cummiskey, Holly Feiler, Jarred Nichols,and Micki Yackin “What I Did Last Summer” will run on Thursdays, Fridays, and Saturdaysat 8 P.M. and Sundays at 2 P.M. Tickets will be $16 for adults, $15 for seniors(60+), and $10 for students (any age with a valid ID). Season Subscriptions andindividual tickets are now on sale and can be purchased by visiting or callingthe box office at 440-331-0403 Wednesday through Saturday from 1–6 P.M.  Also, don’t miss out onour new online purchasing option! Clague Playhouse tickets are available to thegeneral public 24/7 online through the website www.clagueplayhouse.org or ourFacebook page. CLAGUEPLAYHOUSE, 1371 Clague Road, Westlake, OH 44145 WEB: www.clagueplayhouse.org   Keep up withClague Playhouse on social media!FACEBOOK: www.facebook.com/ClaguePlayhouse TWITTER: http://www.twitter.com/ClagueTweets