[NEohioPAL] Ohio Shakespeare Festival announces first year-round season, indoor and outdoor theatre

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Sep 10 10:19:28 PDT 2016

[  ]( https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/osf-s-new-theatre-and-year-long-2016-2017-season-shakespeare-education/x/14824016 )

It's finally here.
OSF announces it's first year-round season performing at Stan Hywet and Greystone Hall.  Check it out!

In our Indiegogo video and on our [ website ]( http://www.ohioshakespeare.com ), you can learn about about:
The 2016-17 season
Our New Year's Eve Greenshow Gala
Monday Fight Nights
ShakesBEER readings in our new bar!
New weekend workshops (classes for many age ranges!)

[ View the Video ]( https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/osf-s-new-theatre-and-year-long-2016-2017-season-shakespeare-education/x/14824016 )

The mission statement of
OHIO SHAKESPEARE FESTIVAL

The Ohio Shakespeare Festival regards the actors, the script, and the audience as the quintessential elements of the theatre.  As a professional theatre company, we are dedicated to articulating the inherently theatrical components of Shakespeare and his fellow playwrights throughout the ages in a manner that enables the collected imaginations of the artists to meet the collective imagination of the audience in a public celebration that transforms the world in which we live.

"What is the city but the people?"
—Coriolanus