[NEohioPAL] MAKEOVER MODELS NEEDED- NEW WORKOUT PROGRAM

Steps To Life via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sat Sep 10 11:20:43 PDT 2016

MAKEOVER MODELS NEEDED!!!
We need 50 models to demonstrate results of a New, 60 day Workout Program.
Qualifications:MUST be in general good health- Workouts are EXTREMEMUST be able to commit to 6 days a week for the next 60 days- MON- SAT- NO EXCEPTIONSMUST me willing to stick to provided meal plan- MANDATORY- Meal plans are healthy foods that can easily be found in any grocery store- BUT, YOU MUST AGREE TO STICK TO THE PLAN- NO EXCEPTIONSMUST be willing to work hard- NO CRY BABIES! - We are not interested in hearing excuses- Either you are in, or you are out.MUST be available 6:30- 7:30 PM Mon - Fri and 10:30 AM on Saturday
Start Date:September 19th
Location:The MLK Civic Center14801 Shaw Ave.East Cleveland, OH
Submission:Please submit - Name - Phone number and - Email address - Full Body PicTo: StepsToLifeNow at yahoo.com
We will contact you with orientation date and time. Thank you.
~The Steps To Life Team