[NEohioPAL] yoga by kimNew yoga series starts sept 12!

Kim Wasielewski via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Sun Sep 11 12:26:03 PDT 2016

THANK AND GROW RICH

Yoga Series

(And because it was such a success I will continue to deliver angel messages) Every time you come to class you are guaranteed an angel message from Kim and the angels during meditation time.

Starts September 12 2016

(no class oct 31,nov 21, dec 19, 26)

Monday 9-10:30am

Monday 7-8:30pm

Yoga by Kim

Southwest Unitarian Universalist Church

6320 Royalton Rd, North Royalton, OH 44133

www.yogabykim.com

$10 a class if you pay by the month*

(*NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PRE PAID CLASSES)

$15 drop in

12 CLASSES PRE PAID ($120) GETS YOU A FREE BOOK

Thank and Grow Rich by Pam Grout

(*NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PRE PAID CLASSES)

Join me for an enlightening series focusing on gratitude and manifesting!  Together we will explore some fun manifesting games while practicing yoga. Every time you come to class you are guaranteed an angel message from Kim and the angels during meditation time.

We will learn a new way to shift our energy to receive our hearts desire. You can join in anytime, no previous experience is necessary. Attending individual classes or the whole series is fine! Come and explore!

Kim ATP  Reiki Master

Strongsville City Jazz Concert Middle School Opening September 11

Strongsville Friends of the Library Booksale September 10 11 12

Strongsville City Jazz Concert Day at the Chalet September 18 noon

Cleveland Fitness Club Women’s Expo September 24 6-9pm Angel Inspirations

Yoga by Kim North Royalton Health Fair October 1

Holistic Health And Healing Expo with Angel Inspirations October 22 23

Feb 25 2017 KIM’S BIRTHDAY!!

The Four Agreements
1. Be impeccable with your word.
2. Don’t take anything personally.