[NEohioPAL] Auditions for All I Really Need to Know I Learned in Kindergarten TONIGHT

fctheatre via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Sep 12 09:28:09 PDT 2016

Lorain County Metro Parks' new French Creek Theatre is pleased to announce auditions for...

Robert Fulghum's
ALL I REALLY NEED TO KNOW I LEARNED IN KINDERGARTEN

Based on the books by Robert Fulghum
Conceived and Adapted by Ernest Zulia
Music by David Caldwell

Directed by Brian McNally

A school play. The skies over Los Angeles. The rubble of World War II. Life lessons arise from the most unpredictable places. Featuring stories alternately moving and hilarious, this stage adaptation of the best-selling book series urges us to rediscover the meaning in life's teachable moments.

PRODUCTION DATES
November 11 - 20, 2016
Fri & Sat at 7:00pm
Sun at 3:00pm

AUDITIONS (open call)

Monday, September 12
6:00pm-8:00pm

Seeking an ensemble cast of actors ages 10-18.

Actors should present a piece of memorized text between 30 and 60 seconds in length - can be a monologue, poem, story, etc.

Please bring availability and list of conflicts between Oct 1 and November 20.

Rehearsal schedule will be based upon actors' availabilities.

For more information contact director Brian McNally at (440) 949-5200 x226 or bmcnally at metroparks.cc<mailto:bmcnally at metroparks.cc>

French Creek Theatre is located within the French Creek Nature & Arts Center / 4530 Colorado Ave / Sheffield Village / 44054