[NEohioPAL] Monday FIGHT NIGHT; monthly stage combat classes ($15, $10 students)

via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Sep 12 11:53:41 PDT 2016

[ http://www.ohioshakespearefestival.com/monday-fight-night/ ]( http://www.ohioshakespearefestival.com/monday-fight-night/ )

THE FIRST RULE OF FIGHT NIGHT...
...tell everyone about fight night!  Join us at Greystone on the second Monday of every month for a 90 minute focus class from Fight Director Ryan Zarecki!
It will be an awesome way to polish your stage combat skills (and make new friends, too).  Imagine how good you'll get if you come every month!
$15 general admission, $10 for students (valid ID, under 30). [ Get tickets  ]( https://www.showclix.com/event/monday-fight-night )in advance or pay at the door.Ages 14+.
OCTOBER FIGHT NIGHT:
7:00-8:30, OCTOBER 10
MERRY SWORDPLAY
Ready to put some swash in your buckle? Our first fight night celebrates our premier Greystone show: Robin Hood: An Adventure, with Music. Learn the flashier side of swordplay as we explore classic fights (a la The Princess Bride) and perfect your hearty, sword-fighter laugh.