[NEohioPAL] german brass band

Julie Williams via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Sep 12 13:04:43 PDT 2016

Very active, well-established German Brass Band is expanding its ranks and needs more players to fulfill our busy schedule. All instruments are welcome, but woodwinds especially are needed. We need clarinet, alto sax, tenor sax, flute/picc for the woodwinds and baritone, euphonium in the brass.  This is a volunteer organization; individual members do not get paid. Rehearsals are thursdays 8-930 pm at the German American Cultural Center in Olmsted Falls, 7370 Columbia Rd. Questions to director, Julie Williams, at jkw0006 at yahoo.com

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android