[NEohioPAL] **Spiritual Services Ministry

Rev. Edward Niam, DD, ULCM via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Sep 12 16:47:21 PDT 2016

Spiritual Services Ministry

We are an interfaith community whose primary focus is to oversee that
extraordinary moment when two hearts join together. We are honored to
officiate your wedding, one of the most important days of your life. If you
have a concept, tell us and we will help you create the ceremony of your
dreams.

Also offered are commitment ceremonies, vow renewals, spiritual counseling,
baptisms and end of life rituals.

We are available 7 days a week to conduct weddings, commitment rituals and
all of our other services in any location anytime day or night.

Out of state couples and last minute requests are always given high
priority.

LGBTQ and all are welcome!

Contact us to discuss your particular needs and how we may assist you:

spiritualservicesgroup at gmail.com, 330-564-7558

*Spiritual Services Ministry*
*"Free your spirit, still your mind, open your heart and hear the music
inside of you..."*
Rev. Edward Niam, DD, ULCM
http://twitter.com/edwardniam
http://www.linkedin.com/in/edwardniam
8584 East Washington Street
Suite 443
Chagrin Falls, OH 44023
330.564.7558
www.spiritualservicesgroup.com
spiritualservicesgroup at gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/spiritualservicesgroup/
Weddings, vow renewals, baptisms, spiritual counseling, end of life
ceremonies
Member - IAPWO
International Association of Professional Wedding Officiants

[image: --]

Edward Niam
[image: https://]about.me/SifuEdwardNiam

"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take,
 but by the moments that take our breath away."