[NEohioPAL] Performers Tell of MOTHERHOOD in Akron

Wandering Aesthetics via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Sep 12 21:21:09 PDT 2016

Wandering Aesthetics Presents…
Motherhood

Motherhood – a storytelling performance devised by Brenda Cummins, Heather Burns, Amanda Kozma Adey, and Charlenne DeJournett – returns to the stage for ONE NIGHT ONLY! This performance is presented in conjunction with the 2016 Akron Art Prize held at Summit Artspace.

Mother’s Day may be in the rearview mirror, but there is always time to see our mothers with brand new insight. “We all come from a uterus, get to know the owner.”

Performance Date & Time:
Thursday, September 22nd
7:30 PM
***One Night Only***

Location:
 Summit Artspace
140 E Market St.
Akron, OH 44308

Tickets:
Tickets are $15
Tickets available at watheatre.com <http://watheatre.com/>
 Social Media: #MyMomIs

About Motherhood:
Motherhood is a beautiful thing, but do you really know your mother? While she was busy adoring you and taking care of your every need, she was also busy being a person– a wife, daughter, co-worker and friend… did you see all the balls she had in the air?

Get to know your mother at this storytelling performance.