[NEohioPAL] Come Dance with the SYTYCD Winner & Finalists!

Parker Pennington via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Sep 13 06:00:25 PDT 2016

*BREAKING NEWS! *

*ELIANA GIRARD,Season 9 Winner of FOX's **SYTYCD**, **joins the faculty
lineup of the Skate Dance Dream Dance Intensive: Cleveland, OH on November
13th! *

Come Join the industry's hottest dancers and leading dancer educators!

The Skate Dance Dream Dance Intensive Tour will wrap up it's final tour
date for the 2016 season in their hometown: Cleveland, Ohio! This
dance-only event (no ice skating involved or required), is most similar to
a dance convention, and promises to be an event unlike any other you've
ever participated in! Our faculty lineup will consist of Girard (Ballet),
plus *SYTYCD *Season 12 Runner-Up Hailee Payne (Jazz), and *SYTYCD* Season
3, Top 8 Finalist, Sara VonGillern (Hip Hop/Breakdance). Sara is a highly
decorated dancer, who also was part of MTV's *ABDC* All-Star Season, with
Season 4 Winners, We Are Heroes Crew!

SDD's Intensives are unlike any other in the convention space: they stand
out by eliminating overcrowded rooms. With a maximum of 40 kids per class
for more personalized attention, participants will walk away with an
experience they won’t forget.

The 1-day event will feature: 3 master classes in hip hop, ballet, and jazz
styles, 2 choreography sessions with the *SYTYCD *finalists, a Meet & Greet
(with autograph and selfie picture opportunities), a final showcase
performance alongside the dance stars, an injury prevention course, and
more!  We also offer the chance to sign up for 1-on-1 private sessions and
group competition number critiques by our faculty on a limited basis.

Skate Dance Dream is the coolest new experience to hit the dance convention
scene......it is THE EVENT OF THE YEAR...that you won't want to miss, right
in your backyard! The event will be held at the Cleveland Airport Marriott.
Reserve your spot early. You may sign up at www.SDD-Dance.com

Got questions? Contact our events team at 440-865-2005 or email at:
info at skatedancedream.com.

“My students absolutely had a blast at Skate Dance Dream™! They still talk
about it months later and still do choreography they learned while there.
We hope to come back again! Thank you!”*– Candace Szarka, Candance Academy
Director *

***Please note, faculty is subject to change.