[NEohioPAL] Activating Change - Creative Intersections Series: Safety - Community Partnership for Arts and Culture (CPAC)

LeAundra Richardson via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Sep 13 09:06:12 PDT 2016

Attend Community Partnership for Arts and Culture's new series, and be at the forefront of this national topic, Creative Intersections: Safety<http://cultureforward.org/Our-Programs/Creative-Intersections>. Network and discuss how your work can play a role in the pressing issues facing the broader community.

Activating Change<http://cultureforward.org/Our-Programs/Creative-Intersections/Activating-Change>, the fourth event of the 2016 Creative Intersections series will be held Thursday, September 29th from 1:30 - 5:30 p.m. at the Bohemian National Hall. During this event, we will explore how arts and culture is being harnessed to start conversations about topics such as gun violence, social and economic justice, and community activism.

Our speakers for the event include:

  *   Gwendolyn Garth, Artist/Community  Activist, Founder/CEO of Kings & Queens of Art
  *   Robin Pease, Founding Artistic Director, Kulture Kids
  *   Ashley Davis, Programs Director, Alternate ROOTS

Event cost: $25

Learn more and register<http://cultureforward.org/Our-Programs/Creative-Intersections/Activating-Change>

<http://cultureforward.org/Our-Programs/Creative-Intersections/Activating-Change>

Please feel free to email me at leaundra at cultureforward.org if you have any questions about the event or series.

Sincerely,

LeAundra Richardson
Associate, Research and Advancement
Community Partnership for Arts and Culture
www.cultureforward.org<http://www.cultureforward.org/>
www.creativecompass.org<http://www.creativecompass.org/>