[NEohioPAL] Beachwood Community Theater Seeks a Bert and George Banks to complete Mary Poppins Cast

Jill Koslen-Freireich via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Sep 14 18:52:38 PDT 2016

Beachwood Community Theater seeks talented "blokes" to play the fabulous
roles of Bert and George Banks in our Fall production of Mary Poppins.  If
interested contact Jill Koslen-Freireich for an appointment this weekend.
Rehearsals begin next week.

Audition Information
------------------------------

*Director:  Jill Koslen-Freireich*

*Musical Direction: Rory Sanders *
*Choreographed by: Julie Schullo*

A Musical based on the stories of P.L. Travers and the Walt Disney Film
Original Music and Lyrics by Richard M. Sherman and Robert B. Sherman
Book by Julian Fellowes
New Songs and Additional Music by George Stiles and Anthony Drewe
Co-Created by Cameron Mackintosh

  We are seeking Adult men for the roles of Bert and George Banks along
with several other featured male roles.  All interested must schedule an
appointment for this weekend.

* Preparation:*

Choose a monologue from our website and prepare an objective driven song
(16 bars) An accompanist is provided. Please bring sheet music, headshot
and resume

Performances:  November 12, 13, 18, 19, 20

                                December 1, 2, 3 & 4

For more information contact Jill Koslen-Freireich at 216-595-3734 or email
jillfrei521 at gmail.com