[NEohioPAL] Thrilled to announce that Randi and I are Co-Producers of the upcoming revival of THE SECRET GARDEN on Broadway

Fred Sternfeld via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Sep 15 09:14:28 PDT 2016

Randi Sternfeld and I are thrilled to announce we are joining the producing
team and helping bring a brand new completely revised version of the
musical *The Secret Garden* back to Broadway in 2017.

The show opens this November at the Shakespeare Theatre Company in
Washington DC followed by a run at the Seattle 5th Avenue Theatre. We have
an iconic all star Tony / Pulitzer Prize Award Winning creative team!

We are excited to assist in hosting the first Backer's Audition party on
Monday, October 24 at Baldwin Wallace University.

For more information about the upcoming revival of "The Secret Garden," and
the opportunity to invest, check out this link
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1AfXyCepEufn98Od3eAsfK2MLulbsY88yMXXOO6dRlFI/edit?usp=sharing>
.

--
Fred Sternfeld