[NEohioPAL] Paid roles available for American Legends weekend

Stunt Cat via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Sep 15 20:39:30 PDT 2016

American Legends Weekend is looking for a few good CHARACTERS.  Join the
FUN igniting the guest experience. We are still looking for someone to play
*Pocahontas* (please have long dark hair) and someone to play *Mark Twain*,
and *John Henry *(big, muscular build, African American 25-45)- Saturday
and Sunday Sept 24 & 25 9am-6p at Mapleside Farms.  Stroll the park, tell
tales, pose for pictures and create a little piece of history for the kids
and families in attendance.  It’s our Johnny Appleseed weekend - Lots to do
and see.  We provide costumes.

$11/hr, scheduled breaks and lunch included.

Please send a pic (any pic) and resume or credit list to Martin at
*stuntcatprod at gmail.com
<stuntcatprod at gmail.com>*