[NEohioPAL] EVENT: Playhouse Square to host Industry Mixer

Kaitlin Rudy via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Thu Sep 15 13:04:30 PDT 2016

Playhouse Square is extending an open invitation to all theater professionals working in Northeast Ohio to join us for an industry mixer this October, the first of what (we hope!) to be a recurring event. Join us as we celebrate the opening of the national tour of the Tony(r) Award-winning FUN HOME in Cleveland and meet other theater professionals during an exclusive post-show party. A ticket purchase is required, but perks included are:

*         Discounted ticket to FUN HOME ($30 and $50 tickets available)

*         Entrance to a post-show party with your fellow industry professionals

*         Enjoy complimentary food, fun photo opportunities, a cash bar and an enter-to-win for signed FUN HOME merchandise

To learn more about FUN HOME, Industry Night or to purchase, visit: groupmatics.events/industrynight<https://groupmatics.events/#/event/industrynight>