[NEohioPAL] SPACES STILL LEFT FOR FEATURE FILM

Dezmond Peterson via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Sep 20 08:22:04 PDT 2016

What About Them

        Productions

Still some spaces left needed to be filled for our new film “*End of the
Road*.” We’re casting extras [All Ethnicities] for two fitness class
scenes. We are looking for actors or non-actors to participate in the
fitness class that will go through a real workout. To be considered you
must be available for filming on Sunday October 2nd

*First class to start filming promptly at 9am (Must report at 8am for scene
prep)*

*Second class to start filming promptly at 10:30am (Must report at 9am for
scene prep) *

You may submit for either class or both.

We’re also casting extras [All Ethnicities] for our comedy show scene.
Actors and non-actors are encouraged to submit for this fun scene. Grab
your companion or friend, put on your best outfit, and enjoy Cleveland’s
next up and coming comedian. To be considered you must be available for
filming on Sunday October 2nd

*Comedy show to start filming promptly at noon (Extras report at 11am for
scene prep)*

Production Location: Cleveland, Ohio

Production Type: Independent

Union/Non-Union: Non-Union

No pay but will receive meal, credit, and the fun experience of being in a
feature film.

If interested email whataboutthemproduction at gmail.com with headshot or
current photo. Put the scene you’re submitting for in the subject line.
More details to follow once you have been selected.

So many lives connected to your destiny, if you give up What About Them!