[NEohioPAL] Casting call

Bruce Seifert via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Sep 20 13:22:54 PDT 2016

The Lakeland Community Collage Media Department will begin a Time Warner broadcast and webcast for a new news program this fall. This outside-the-box newscast is in need of Anchors and field reporters.

Though we have cast several field talent positions and an anchor, we are in need of a qualified 2nd anchor and a few field-reporter positions.

Candidates should present as between 19 and 25 years of age with an energetic on-screen persona. This program will be world-class from set to presentation and though a non-paid position will give successful, candidates valuable exposer, tremendous experience working with a news team and an invaluable portfolio contribution. Please send your headshot and BG info to: venuestudios at hotmail.com

Because it is Venue's secondary address, responses to joyfulnoisepro at hotmail.com will not be acknowledged.