[NEohioPAL] EVENT Please SUPPORT Domestic Violence Awareness

Amy Adams via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Sep 21 10:01:50 PDT 2016

Don't forget, October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month.
**SPECIAL APPEARANCE FRIDAY**

Two Shows, Two Nights!! Come embrace our message, in "Secrets of a Woman", October 7th & 8th, as it deals with Domestic Violence & Abuse Against Women. You wouldn't want to be the one to hear about it, when you could be the one to tell!!

Our story is of a young man, who is troubled by the streets. He has a sister who is keeping a secret from everyone, which turns out to be the secret everyone should've known!! Granny won't give up and Grandpa knows better.

This story is sure to bring a ball of emotions!! You'll laugh, cry, be concerned and even joyful! Don't miss out on this wonderfully written production and message on Domestic Violence Awareness.

"Secrets of a Woman" is Written and Directed by Raymelle A. Adams. Raymelle has a mind so creative, you'll just have to see for yourself!!

We are elated to announce that Cleveland's Own, Domestic Violence & Abuse Survivor (in a High Profile Case), Our Community Advocate/Liaison, who has appeared on Anderson Cooper Live, Meredith Vieira, CNN, Dr. Phil, LA Times Front Page, All LA News Stations, along with many more, and whose Abuser is Currently Serving 7 Consecutive Life Terms...Laura Cowan will be in attendance, on October 7th's performance of "Secrets of a Woman".

Ms. Cowan is such a strong woman, who has endured things most couldn't even imagine. Laura was held captive, tortured, abused, her baby was given to another woman, locked in a garage for MONTHS with her children...just horrific events that has made Laura Cowan the woman she is today. We are honored to have her in attendance, along with her continued support.

Attached is a link to Check Out Laura's Story. http://framework.latimes.com/2011/11/10/laura-cowan/

$15 per ticket and they MUST be purchased in advance. NO ticket sales at the door.

Ticket On Sale NOW!! Visit www.RAProductions2016.com

#SecretsofaWoman #RAProductions2016 #DomesticViolence #DomesticAbuse #Cleveland #clevelandevents #CLE #clevelandstageplay #Theatre #Actor
#Actress #ohiodomesticviolencenetwork     #Support #Blessed #Thankful #CuyahogaCommunityCollege #October #DomesticViolenceAwarenessMonth
#LauraCowan