[NEohioPAL] Ladies! Females!! Gals !!! Sing! Dance!! Have Fun !!!

Vicki Fritzman via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Sep 21 10:41:48 PDT 2016

Hello Ladies!

We enthusiastically invite you to join Steppin' Out as they prepare for
their latest musical revue - our 61st!.

Auditions will be held in September and part of October.  Sopranos and
altos are asked to call Carol at 216-251-9596 for an audition date and time.

Steppin' Out is a non-profit, all female show choir.  We do a two hour
benefit show for two weekends every May.  We then take a scaled down
version of that show and perform in and around Northeast Ohio in nursing
homes, Independent Living facilities, Christmas gatherings, monthly
meetings, etc., having fun making others happy!

Become a part of this great group, which has the honor of being an award
winner in the Fox 8 Glee Competition, and has just celebrated 60 years of
performing.  We meet on Wednesday evenings in North Olmsted and begin
learning movement on Saturdays starting in January.

Check out our website for more information at www.thesteppinoutshowchoir.org
or see our facebook page for updates and information.

Call Carol and arrange your meeting/audition now!!!

All the Best!
Vicki