[NEohioPAL] Actor needed: British or other Euro accent. Half day. PAID.

Dave Hayward via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Sep 21 13:18:18 PDT 2016

Hello,

We are looking for an actor, late 20's-mid 30's, to play the part of an electrical engineer. The engineer is in a sit down interview telling the camera about a work experience he had on the jobsite.

A key factor is that the actor needs to have a European accent. This could be one of British, German, Italian, Danish, etc.  While it would be ideal, the actor doesn't need to actually be one of those nationalities, just as long as he could speak with an authentic accent.

This is for a safety video for a client of ours. The story being told is around 2-3 minutes long. Will only need for a half-day to shoot the interview in our studio in Akron.  Hoping to schedule this for Friday, September 30, but can be a little flexible on that.

It's a non-union job. No experience necessary. $150 for maybe 3 hours in studio.

If interested, email me with a headshot and sample video or audio recording with the accent at dave at stonekap.com.

Also, if you don't have a sample to send, but feel like you can nail the accent (maybe you are actually from England or Germany), feel free to call me at 330-497-7004 and we can set up a quick audition.

Thanks,
David Hayward
Operations Manager
StoneKap, LLC.