[NEohioPAL] NEW! "Stay and Play" FREE program after Sunday's "Mummies"

TCT Intern via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Sep 23 05:12:50 PDT 2016

"Stay and Play" (FREE with a ticket to the show!)

At Talespinner Children's Theatre, we love to play! We hope you and your
family will join us for a free workshop after our 2PM Sunday, September 25
production of *The Mummies and The Magic Prince (A Tale of Egyptian
Mythology)*.

Our professional teaching artists will lead a series of games related to
the mummy/Ancient Egypt theme of our show. There's one guarantee: you're
going to have a ton of fun!

We will still have our regularly scheduled performances Friday at 7pm (pay
what you can) and Saturday at 2 and 7pm. *The Mummies and The Magic Prince
(A Tale of Egyptian Mythology) *runs through Oct. 9!

*TICKETS:* http://talespinnerchildrenstheatre.org/performances/

*About the show:*
What would you do if you found out where the most powerful book of magic
ever written was hiding? Go after it, of course! A young Prince of Egypt
does just that - only to find it guarded by some wily, funny, and very wise
mummies who warn him of all the things that could go frightfully wrong if
he takes and uses the book. Does he listen? Does he take it? Does he use
it? Find out in this mystical, magical tale of Egypt.

*The Magic Prince (A Tale of Egyptian Mythology)*
By Michael Sepesy
Directed by Alison Garrigan
Movement by Andrea Belser

*Acting Company*
Leilani Barrett: Ramesses
Christina Dennis: Dark Lady
Charles Hargrave: Setna
Sarah Moore: Isis
Bryon Tobin: Nefrekaptah/Wizard
Margi Herwald Zitelli: Isetnofret/Ahura

Marketing and Box Office
Talespinner Children's Theatre

*Registration now open for TCT's Fall Youth Theatre Classes today! Sept.
17 *- November 12th (no classes October 15th).

*Next on the TCT main stage:*
*The Mummies & The Magic Prince (a Tale of Egyptian Mythology) Sept 17 -
Oct 19*
*Hook & Smee **(a Tale of Never Never Land) **Nov 26 - Dec 18*

For tickets and more information, visit us on the web at
talespinnerchildrenstheatre.org
or call 216.264.9680