[NEohioPAL] Adult Ensemble Members Needed!

Jill Koslen-Freireich via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Fri Sep 23 08:49:15 PDT 2016

Beachwood Community Theater seeks a few more adults who love to sing and
dance to join our ensemble for Mary Poppins.  No experience needed, just
the love of musical theater and the will to perform.  Rehearsals begin this
Sunday!  Join this super, talented cast and become part of the Chimney
Sweeps of London, or stroll with us and share in our "Jolly Holiday"!  It's
a small commitment and you're guaranteed to have a "Supercalifragilistic"
time!  For more information contact Jill Koslen-Freireich at 216-595-3734.