[NEohioPAL] Video Auditions for Christmas Carol

Stunt Cat via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Sep 28 06:38:00 PDT 2016

Medina Showbiz Company brings you the dark, the dreary, the scary, yet
funny, whimsical and entertaining Martin Carlton adaptation of Charles
Dickens immortal classic, A Christmas Carol.

We need adult males and adult women to round out our show.  Please send a
VIDEO audition to stuntcatprod at gmail.com.  Pick your favorite monologue,
practice till it hurts. Record it over and over on your phone till you’re
satisfied and then, send it.  It’s that easy.  Pull your best or worst
“English” accent out of the closet “or basement,” dust it off and give it a
go.

Performances Fridays and Saturdays 7:30pm, Sundays 2pm Dec
2,3,4,9,10,11,16,17,18
Rehearsals begin in 2 weeks.
READY?  GO!