[NEohioPAL] Great Deal on Theater, Music and Film Classes!

Lauren Nichols via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Sep 28 17:04:18 PDT 2016

Olmsted Performing Arts has a huge suite of classes in all kinds of
disciplines: dance, music, art, film, gymnastics, home school, and theater.
This fall, we invite you to expand your horizons and try something new! For
just $25, we invite you to drop in on any six classes in any of our
departments. Choose six in a row or mix and match classes from different
departments!

This deal is available to new or current students and punch cards are
limited to one per person and expire on 1/14/17.

More information can be found at this link!
http://www.olmstedperformingarts.com/events/event/opas-six-class-sampler-6-for-25/