[NEohioPAL] Hollywood Director coming to Ohio! Saturday October 15th & Sunday October 16th. Don't miss this workshop!

Joe DePaul via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Sep 26 07:13:05 PDT 2016

Hollywood Director coming to Ohio!
Don't miss this workshop!
Saturday October 15th & Sunday October 16th

Click here to see more about this fabulous workshop!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VV2JYhcYIE

Don't miss this opportunity to learn from a working Hollywood director! Tom Logan is going to be at #PMTM<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/pmtm?source=feed_text&story_id=1033999456697690> to host our October workshop and we are so excited to have him! Tom is coming to PMTM to share his years of expertise with you! In addition Tom still works all of the time all over the country on current TV/Film and commercial projects! Don't miss it!

Email NOW frontdesk at pmtm.com<mailto:frontdesk at pmtm.com> or call (330) 666-4125 to register! Spots are limited so act fast! This is open to everyone you do not need to be with PMTM to attend.