[NEohioPAL] CWRU/CPH MFA Acting Program- RECRUITMEBNT 2017

Donald Carrier via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Sep 26 06:58:30 PDT 2016

For the past 20 years, the 2015 Regional Theatre Tony Award recipient, Cleveland Play House (CPH), has partnered with Case Western Reserve University (CWRU) to offer an MFA in Acting.

Exceptional training is paired with a strong financial package that includes a three-year tuition-free education, a generous living stipend, healthcare and membership in Actors Equity Association upon successful completion of the program. This is followed by a highly regarded New York City Showcase attended by Industry professionals.

The third year of training allows students to appear in at least one Cleveland Play House production as well as experience understudy and workshop opportunities.

As we only take eight students every other year, the program is ideal for those who want the kind of personal attention that is impossible to get at schools with larger numbers.

What are we looking for? We want talented, passionate, curious young artists who have a strong work ethic and the capacity for change and growth. We do NOT have a teaching component so this is not the right program for those who are coming back to graduate school to get a degree so that they can teach.

We charge no audition fees, which is unique among graduate acting programs.

For more information or to book an audition appointment either here in Cleveland or elsewhere, please visit clevelandplayhouse.com/mfa<http://clevelandplayhouse.com/mfa> under AUDITIONS.

We will be auditioning candidates in Cleveland, Jan 14-15; New York City, Jan 19-24 and Chicago Jan 29 - Feb 2, 2017.

For further information, contact Donald Carrier, Associate Director of the CWRU/CPH MFA Acting Program at donald.carrier at case.edu<mailto:donald.carrier at case.edu> or 216-400-7019.

We look forward to a great turnout at the auditions in Cleveland.