[NEohioPAL] IMPROV this weekend! RSVP at CVLT - Friday and Saturday night (9/30, 10/1)

Mort Goldman via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Mon Sep 26 14:43:14 PDT 2016

Hi everyone! Hope you all had a great, great summer!!1. As some of you may know you can see outstanding Improv at Chagrin Valley Little Theater.
2. The name of our improv company is RSVP – River Side Valley Players - There are some extremely talented improvisers in this group!!
3. We will be putting on two shows, September 30 and October 1 (Friday and Saturday) at the River Street Playhouse building (the small building at the end of the street)
4. They start at 8pm - Performances last around 60 – 75 minutes
5. Our previous shows have either sold out or have been very close to selling out – so buy your tickets now
6. http://www.cvlt.org/improv.php That is the part of the CVLT web site where you can buy improv tickets - just scroll down the page - you can buy tickets on line or call 440–247–8955
7. Tickets are $10
8. So go to Chagrin Falls for dinner and a show - if you don't know, Chagrin Falls has lots of great restaurants!
9. I would suggest that you drink heavily before the show! (no, seriously – it might be even more entertaining if you are under the influence)
10. That’s it – see you soon!Mort