[NEohioPAL] Body Double for NBA Player Needed! Paid Booking.

Joe DePaul via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Sep 27 09:58:35 PDT 2016

Body Double for NBA Player Needed!

We are looking for an African American male ages 14-20 years old. The male's height must be 6'2"-6'5" and look 15 years old. The talent will only be seen from behind walking down a tunnel.

The dates you must be available to work are October 10th-11th or October 15th-17th.  This is a local booking in Cleveland, OH.

The rate is $366.37 for an 8 hour day.

If you fit the above requirements, email your name, height, weight, age, contact information (phone number, email, and address - if under 18 we will need parents name and contact information), and a recent close up headshot and full length photo (any submission without photos will not be considered) to bookings at pmtm.com<mailto:bookings at pmtm.com>.