[NEohioPAL] ASM Needed for Beck Studio Theatre production:::PAID Position

Scott Spence via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Tue Sep 27 14:17:22 PDT 2016

Beck Center for the Arts in Lakewood has an immediate need for an Asst. Stage Manager for our production of Annie Baker's play "Body Awareness". No experience necessary. Stipend provided.

This position would be required beginning this coming Sunday (Oct. 2nd) for tech week, and then continue from an October 7th Opening thru closing on Nov. 6th. Once the show is open on Oct. 7th, only weekends are required (Fri/Sat evenings and Sunday matinees)

This is great opportunity for those potentially interested in exploring Stage Management, or for anyone who would simply like to be part of a terrific theatre experience.

Please reply asap to scottdavidspence at gmail.com for interest or inquiry.  Cell phone inquiries are also fine at 216-952-9744

Beck Center is an equal opportunity employer and encourages all races, ethnicities , and genders to apply for our positions.

Sent from my iPad