[NEohioPAL] CALLING ALL SUPERHEROES!

Stunt Cat via NEohioPAL neohiopal at lists.neohiopal.org
Wed Sep 28 06:36:06 PDT 2016

Superheroes weekend is HUGE and we’re looking for a few good men and women.
Come complete the amazing experience for kids of ALL ages.  Stroll the
park, tell heroic stories of your epic battles, pose for photos and BE the
superhero we know you can be.  We’ll have costumes, we just need YOU.

Bring your outgoing, interactive people skills to new heights.  Our
characters work Wednesday October 12th 4-9, Friday, Saturday, Sunday
October 14, 15, 16 from 9am-6pm.  $11/hr, scheduled breaks and lunch
included.

Send a brief video audition to stuntcatprod at gmail.com.